Why Divi is the best WordPress Theme
As a WordPress user, you may be wondering what the best plugins are for the Divi Theme. While there are many great plugins out there, we believe that Divi is the best WordPress theme for several reasons.
- First, Divi is extremely versatile and can be used for a wide variety of sites. Whether you’re creating a blog, an online store, or a portfolio, Divi can help you create an amazing website.
- Second, Divi is easy to use and comes with a wealth of customization options. You can easily change the look and feel of your site without having to code anything.
- Third, Divi is built on the latest web technologies. This ensures that your site will be fast and responsive, no matter how much traffic you get.
- Finally, Divi comes with excellent support from Elegant Themes. If you ever run into any problems, you can rest assured that someone will be there to help you out.
So if you’re looking for the best WordPress theme, we highly recommend Divi. With its versatility, ease of use, and outstanding support, it’s the perfect choice for any WordPress user.
The best plugins for Divi
There are a ton of great plugins out there for the Divi Theme, but which ones are the best? Here is a list of our favorites:
WP Rocket – Speed
WP Rocket is great to make your website fast. It has a lot of features built in and is easy to install and set up. I wrote a detailed review about WP Rocket, that you can find here.
Rank Math – SEO
Bloom – Opt-In
This plugin is perfect for adding opt-in forms to your Divi site. I use it for example on the Divi Filter landing page.
What not to do with plugins
When it comes to plugins, there are a few things you definitely don’t want to do with the Divi Theme. Here is a list of the top three things NOT to do:
1. Don’t use too many plugins
Too many plugins can really bog down your website and make it run slowly. If you’re using too many plugins, chances are that some of them are probably unnecessary. Try to limit yourself to only using the essentials.
2. Don’t use plugins that haven’t been updated in a while
Outdated plugins can cause security issues and compatibility problems. Make sure you’re only using plugins that are regularly updated by the developers.