The Hyros is a tracking tool that can be used to track your e-commerce sales, calls and emails. Nowadays with all the data privacy laws, it’s impossible for Meta and Google to track every sale. That’s exactly the reason why you need a tool like Hyros.
What Is Hyros?
Hyros is a web app that helps you manage your sales process by providing you with real-time information about your prospects, customers, and clients. Hyros is the biggest Triple Whale competitor.
This means that you can see what your lead page or online shop are doing at any given moment.
How does Hyros work?
Hyros is using a lot of techniques, like UTM parameter tracking, to correctly assign e-commerce sales.
Some Of Its Features?
There are many features that come with Hyros, but here are some of the most useful ones:
- Real-Time Tracking – It offers businesses clear insights into which sources are most effective in driving leads and conversions.
- Email Tracking – Hyros tracks the ROI (Return Of Investment) of email marketing campaigns.
- Ad attribution – If you’re looking to grow your business, then you should definitely check out this feature. With it, you can see exactly what ads generated which sales in your business.
- Long-term value – Hyros calculates ROI of ad campaigns over weeks, months, and years.
Who uses Hyros?
Hyros is used by thousands of businesses around the world, including small businesses, startups, and large corporations.
If you want to learn more about Hyros, visit their website now.
Why is Hyros is the best tracking tool?
If you’re looking for a simple yet powerful solution to track your calls and leads, then Hyros is the perfect choice. There are not many alternatives out there, that allow you to track leads with so many integrations.
So, if you’re ready to take your sales game to the next level, then get started today.
Pros and cons of Hyros
- Sends tracking data back to the advertising platform
- Works with all big e-commerce platforms, not only with Shopify
- Very user-friendly interface
- Simple to understand
- Really expensive
Pricing plan for Hyros
The plan depends on your revenue. It starts at a cost of $199 per month.
Overall, we think that Hyros is a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their sales process. It provides you with everything you need to stay organized and focused throughout the day.