TemplateMonster is a great place to find free and premium templates for your next project. You can download the best free templates from our website in just one click, with registration for $7.9 or any other fees. We have more than 1 million high-quality free templates available for you to use as a starting point for your own projects. You can also buy premium templates
But if you want to get started quickly and easily, there’s no need to register. Simply browse through our collection of free templates and pick out what you like. Then, when it comes time to customize them, you can do so without having to create an account.
Here we discuss some template monster alternatives
Themeforest is another popular choice among designers. It has over 100,000 themes that you can choose from. The good thing about this site is that they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. So, you can try their themes risk-free.
Best features of ThemeForest
- Elementor-based page builder
- Build your site with more than 52+ widgets
- 500+ Premade demos Included in our constantly growing library
- 11 Header Demo & Unlimited Possibilities
- 09 Footer Demo & Unlimited Possibilities
Advantages and disadvantages of ThemeForest
- Much more widgets
- Easy to use
- Great support
- Pree-made demos help more
- You will be charged after 6 months.
Elegant Themes is a WordPress theme provider. They have over 500 themes on their site. Their themes are very easy to install and use. They provide a lot of documentation and tutorials to help you build your website.
Best features of Elegant Themes:
- Layouts – In the layouts it provides corporates, e-commerce, and portfolio.
- Section – Section provides Hero, Card, Content, Gallery, Pricing Table, Counter, Email option, and Logo showcase.
- Elements – In the element, you should find the header and footer.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Elegant Themes
- 600+ layouts for use
- Easy to use
- Easy to customize
- Not all themes are responsive
Pricing Plans of Elegant Theses
They have two pricing plans a lifetime deal or a yearly deal.
StudioPress is a web design company based in Los Angeles. They have been around since 2006 and have helped thousands of people with their websites. They offer many different services including logo creation, graphic designing, and even SEO optimization.
Best Features of Studio Press:
- Build beautiful websites faster with WordPress themes and tools
- Simplify Website Design
- Build Unique Functionality
- Premium WordPress themes, included with every plan
- Master modern WordPress and build with custom blocks
- Local WordPress development environment
Advantages and disadvantages of StudioPress
- Improve Website Performance
- Very affordable
- Free Development Environment
- Simple to use
- Automatically migrate your website in minutes
- Good customer service
- No trial version
Pricing plans of studio press
It comes with two main pricing plans.
1. Managed WordPress
iThemes is a premium WordPress theme provider. They also have a great community forum where you can ask questions or give feedback. You can get free updates for a lifetime.
Best Features of iThemes:
- IThemes security pro
- Clean Code
- Restrict Content pro
- Modern Design
- Advanced Customization Options
- SEO Optimized
Advantages and disadvantages of iThemes
- Free webinar training
- Get Free Updates
- Support 24/7
- Unlimited Support
- Limited Templates
Pricing Plans Of iThemes
It comes with three different plans.
1. Essentials Bundle Plan
2. Plugin Suit Plan
3. WordPress web designer tool kit Plan
Rockettheme is another premium WordPress, theme provider. It has a wide range of templates that are well-designed and optimized for search engines. They have a good support team as well.
Best Features of RocketTheme:
- Designers’ Choice Award Winner
- Fully Responsive
- Built-in Page Builder
- Mobile Ready
Advantages and disadvantages of RocketTheme
- Great Customer Service
- Free Updates
- Free Theme Customization
- No free trial
You can choose only one plan for all Theme Grav with club membership.
Top 5 best template monster alternatives- Conclusion
There are so many other options available out there but these are some of the most popular ones. I hope this article will help you to make an informed decision about which template to buy.
If you’re looking for something simple, easy to set up and maintain, and cheap, then WordPress is probably what you need. If you want something more powerful, flexible, and customizable you should choose WordPress with ThemeForest.