What is Google Keyword Planner?
The Keyword Planner makes it easy for you to find new keywords for your search campaigns.
With this free tool, you can find new keywords that relate to your business. You can also see estimates of search queries and costs for the corresponding targeting.
The Keyword Planner also offers another way to create search campaigns. Here, the focus is on comprehensive keyword research.
In this article, you will learn how to use the Keyword Planner to lay the foundation for a successful campaign.
1. Discover new keywords: Get suggestions for keywords related to your products, services or website.
2. View monthly search queries: See estimates of the number of searches per month for a keyword.
3. Determine costs: You will see the average cost of delivering your ad for searches with a specific keyword.
4. Organise keywords: See how well your keywords fit into categories related to your brand or business.
5. Create new campaigns: With a keyword plan, you can create new campaigns. The focus is on comprehensive keyword research.
Important note: While the keyboard planner will provide you with keyword targeting information, campaign performance depends on a number of factors. For example, your bids, budgets and products as well as customer behavior in your industry will affect the success of your campaigns.
Why you should use it
If you’re serious about marketing your business online, then you need to be using Google Keyword Planner. Here’s why:
1. It’s free. You don’t need to pay for any other keyword research tools when you can get all the data you need from this Planner.
2. It’s accurate. Google Keyword Planner uses real search data from Google to help you understand how often particular keywords are being searched for.
3. It’s comprehensive. Google Keyword Planner provides a wealth of information on each keyword, including related keywords, search volume, and competition level.
4. It’s easy to use. Even if you’re not an experienced online marketer, you’ll be able to get the hang of using it with ease. There’s no reason not to be using Google Keyword Planner if you’re trying to market your business online. It’s an essential tool that can help you boost your traffic and improve your rankings in search engines.
What are the benefits?
Google Keyword Planner is a tool that provides keyword ideas and traffic estimates to help you build a Search Network campaign. You can use Keyword Planner to find new keywords related to your products or services.
You can also get traffic estimates for each keyword, which can help you decide which keywords to target in your campaign. There are several benefits to using Google Keyword Planner:
1. You can find new keywords related to your products or services.
3. You can see how often a particular keyword is searched for.
4. You can compare different keywords and their relative popularity.
What are the requirements for the Google Keyword Planner?
The requirement for using the Keyword Planner is an active Ads account for advanced users. The use of this account and of the Keyword Planner is free of charge.
If your Google Ads account is in smart mode (“smart campaign” account), you can convert it to an advanced account in the settings in order to use the keyword planner.
However, in August 2016, Google reduced the accuracy of the keywords data for accounts with low Adwords sales. Search volumes are now only given in rough ranges. It is therefore also worth taking a look at alternative keyword tools.